WHY IS MY FENCE FALLING OVER?
Is the fence you just built 3 months early look like it has been up for 20 years;
- The corners leaning.
- Wire loose.
- Boards wrapping and popping off the posts.
- Gates dragging.
- Fence leaning towards the ditch.
- The electric charger is not working.
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions DON’T pass up the opportunity to find out way.
1. If you don’t have strong corners then you don’t have a fence at all.
2. Corner posts that have moved will loosen wire
- If the wire is not pulled tight it will looses when the temp. changes
- If you donít concert your post they will move causing the wire to loosen
3. Use a good quality wood and nails that are at least 2 1/2 inches
4. Ask your self if the gate is to heavy?
- For gates, post should be at least 2 1/2 ft. in the ground
- Remember to always concert the hinge posts.
5. Add an electric wire and make sure you are not over grazing the land.
6. Is your electric. wire touching a post or and metal, ground rod sufficient, or lightning hit it?
Have you every been woken up in the middle of the night with a phone call that your animals are out in the middle of a busy road?
With a QUALITY FARM FENCE.you can rest assured you’ll sleep easy knowing your animals are safe and protected at all times.